Online Self-Paced IT Training
… from Optimal Connections, LLC
Online IT Training at Your Pace, Right from your Desk!
Welcome to Optimal Connections’ Online Self-Paced Home Page, your destination for easy, cost-effective, quality online learning for IT service and support best-practices. Our eLearning courses complement our live instructor led training, and are targeted at both busy IT managers and executives, as well as operational IT staff delivering IT services on a daily basis.
For busy IT managers, team leaders, and other IT professionals we offer introductory ITIL 4 Awareness eLearning, ITIL 4 Foundation eLearning, and are now releasing the ITIL 4 intermediate Managing Professional and Strategic Leader modules.
The ITIL 4 Awareness eLearning Course is designed for those who need a short, on-demand vdeo based course in 6 short lessons. The lessons are 2-5 minutes each, and so the course can be completed in a total of no more than 30 minutes overall. A comprehensive ITIL 4 Introduction eBook is also supplied to guide the learner through the course.
The ITIL 4 Foundation eLearning Course provides the foundation level of learning for either the Managging Professional stream, or the Strategic Leader stream.
The Managing Professional Stream: for IT service management practitioners
- ITIL 4 Create, Deliver and Support
- ITIL 4 Direct, Plan and Improve
- ITIL 4 Hi-Velocity IT
- ITIL 4 Drive Shareholder Value
The Strategic Leader Stream: for IT service management managers, director and executives
- ITIL 4 Direct, Plan and Improve
- ITIL 4 Digital and IT Strategy (Coming Soon!)
Our Self-Paced IT Learning Courses provides you with access to convenient online IT training on a 24/7 basis, allowing you to progress through our e-Learning courses at your own pace – without being restricted by time, cost or location. You get industry-leading quality course content, plus expert guidance from our ITIL Experts to ensure your success! Click below to learn more about our IT e-Learning courses!
ITIL e-Learning Courses and Products
IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) is the defacto set of globally recognized best practices for implementing IT Service Management. ITIL provides a comprehensive approach to Service Management by adapting a “systems approach” to planning, designing, and delivering IT enabled business services. Over the past 25 years, ITIL has been embraced by tens of thousands of organizations world wide.
With all of the complimentary knowledge available, and a new ITIL 4 update, ITIL is better than ever! Clearly the defacto framework for implementing IT Service Management – and there is no indication that adoption is slowing down. Get your ITIL training now, online, in a convenient self-paced format. Our online self-paced training courses include:
ITIL 4 eLearning Courses
ITIL 4 Awareness eLearning Course – to Introduce ITIL 4
- ITIL® 4 Awareness eLearning Course – provides an overview of ITIL 4 in 6 easy video-based lessons, with support from a comprehensive eBook. Participants learn about the need for ITIL 4, it’s key benefits for organization, the core components of ITIL 4 (the Service Value System, Four Dimensions of service management, Guiding Principles), as well as the ITIL 4 Certification Scheme. >> Learn more.
ITIL 4 eLearning Courses – Start with a firm Foundation
- ITIL 4 Foundation eLearning Course – Our ITIL® 4 Foundation eLearning Course is based on the exam specifications specified by AXELOS for the ITIL® 4 Foundation certification. The fundamental objective of this course is to help the participants understand the key concepts of service management, ITIL 4, and prepare for the ITIL® 4 Foundation exam. >> Learn more.
ITIL 4 Managing Professional eLearning Courses
- ITIL 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support eLearning Course – The ITIL ® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support (CD&S) module is part of the Managing Professional stream for ITIL 4. Completing this course and passing the related certification exam prepares the candidate for the Managing Professional (MP) designation. The ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support module focuses on the integration of different value streams and activities to create, deliver and support IT-enabled products and services whilst also covering supporting practices, methods, and tools. >> Learn more.
- ITIL 4 Specialist: Direct, Plan and Improve eLearning Course – Designed to provide practitioners with a practical and strategic method for planning and delivering continual improvement with necessary agility, the ITIL® 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan, and Improve course is aimed at managers of all levels involved in shaping direction and strategy or developing a continually improving team. It will cover both practical and strategic elements. Therefore, it is the universal module that will be a key component of both ITIL® 4 Managing Professional and ITIL® 4 Strategic Leader streams. >> Learn more.
- ITIL 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value eLearning Course – The ITIL ® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value module is part of the Managing Professional stream for ITIL 4, and participants need to pass the related certification exam for working towards the Managing Professional (MP) designation. Providing guidance on establishing, maintaining, and developing effective service relationships at appropriate levels, the ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder module guides the organizations on a service journey in their service provider and consumer roles, supporting effective interaction and communication. >> Learn more..
- ITIL 4 Specialist: High-Velocity IT eLearning Course. Part of the Managing Processional steam for ITIL 4, the The ITIL® 4 Specialist: High-Velocity IT course is designed to enable practitioners to explore the ways in which digital organizations and digital operating models function in high-velocity environments. It will help aspiring organizations to operate in a similar way to successful digitally-native organizations. The course includes the use of working practices such as Agile and Lean, and technical practices and technologies such as Cloud, Automation, and Automatic Testing. The focus of these practices and technologies is on the rapid delivery of products and services to obtain maximum value. >> Learn more.
Why Use Optimal Connections for Your Online IT Training?
Why choose online self-paced eLearning from Optimal Connections?
- You are choosing an experienced service provider – We are a certified ITpreneurs training partner, an AXELOS and PeopleCert Affiliate, and a member of the Cloud Certification Council. We have trained thousands of IT professionals in ITIL Foundation course material, as well as ITIL Intermediate courses through onsite, live firtual training, and on-line self-paced eLearning. You will be choosing an experience provider of high quality, price competitive IT best practice training services.
- Best Value for Money – we use top industry leading content (slides, eBooks and other material) from ITpreneurs, We have been an IPpreneurs parter for over 10 years, and help develop the content you will see in the eBooks, slides and other materials. The content is high-quality, accurate, based on the ITIL 4 syllabus from AXELOS.
- Very Competitive Pricing – we price our top quality eLearning courses very competitively with other providers, so that you get the course at the best price point available. If you choose to order multiple modules, we will provide you with special discount pricing. Why buy from another eLearning provider when you get the best course content, pricing and support with us?
We will be there every step of the way to guide you through your online learning experience, so you get the most out of your investment! And we are also willing to negotiate discounts on volume purchases!
Want to learn more about our online training, or looking to get a special quote to best meet your unique needs? Just call +1 949-305-3544, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.