ITIL 4 Direct, Plan and Improve eLearning Course
Certificate: ITIL 4 Direct, Plan and Improve eLearning
Course ID: ITIL 8092
Duration: 24 hours online self-paced training
Delivery: Online self-paced training
Exam: Voucher for the ITIL 4 Direct, Plan and Improve Exam included
The ITIL® 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan, and Improve course is based on the ITIL® 4 Strategist Direct, Plan, and Improve candidate syllabus from AXELOS. The course provides the practical skills necessary to create a “learning and improving” IT organization, with a strong and effective strategic direction. With the help of ITIL® 4 concepts and terminology, activities, exercises, and examples included in the course, you will acquire relevant knowledge to pass the ITIL® Strategist: Direct, Plan, and Improve certification exam.
Designed to provide practitioners with a practical and strategic method for planning and delivering continual improvement with necessary agility, the ITIL® 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan, and Improve course is aimed at managers of all levels involved in shaping direction and strategy or developing a continually improving team. It will cover both practical and strategic elements. Therefore, it is the universal module that will be a key component of both ITIL® 4 Managing Professional and ITIL® 4 Strategic Leader streams.
A voucher for the official ITIL 4 Direct, Plan and Improve Exam is included with the cost of the course. After completing the class, the student can redeem the voucher with PeopleCert, the official ITIL exam agency. PeopleCert will then schedule a suitable date and time when the student can login to their website and take a web-proctored online exam to become ITIL 4 Direct, Plan and Improve certified.
Download the ITIL 4 Direct Plan and Improve eLearning Fact Sheet
The ITIL® 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan and Improve course fundamentally targets the participants in the IT and business domains who wish to take first steps in service management or who are familiar with earlier versions of ITIL and/or other sources of industry best practice and wish to learn about ITIL® 4. This course and the related certification can be beneficial for the following roles:
- IT Support Staff
- IT Consultants
- Business Managers
- Business Process Owners
- IT Developers
- Service Providers
- System Integrators
- Anyone working in a DevOps team
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the key concepts of direction, planning, improvement.
- Understand the scope of what is to be directed and/or planned and know how to use key principles and methods of direction and planning in that context.
- Understand the role of GRC and know how to integrate the principles and methods into the service value system.
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of continual improvement for all types of improvements.
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of Communication and Organizational Change Management to direction, planning, and improvement.
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of measurement and reporting in direction, planning, and improvement.
- Understand and know how to direct, plan, and improve value streams and practices
In order to take the ITIL® 4 Direct, Plan and Improve course and exam, a candidate must have passed the ITIL® 4 Foundation examination.
The following contents are included with your eLearning course:
- Self-Study Course e-book – follow along with the videos using your Self-Study course eBook. Sample eBook – Direct Plan and Improve.
- Video Lessons – as you progress through the 13 modules of the course, you watch each video less while following along in your eBook.
- Exercises to reinforce learning – view a Sample Exercise Template.
- Pre-course Reading – gets you ready before you begin the eLearning course
- Post-course Reading – is read after the course, to reinforce the learning
- Exam Voucher – a voucher to take the exam after the class, including the option of a retake if needed, is provided to you free with the course
The ITIL 4 C,D&S online course is divided into 9 modules, which the learner navigates through at their own pace. Each module features an ITIL C,D&S video, with support from the course book, quick reference sheets, exercises, and sample questions. Check out a sample Lesson video!
- Course Introduction
- Core Concepts of DPI
- DPI through the Service Value Chain and Guiding Principles
- Role of Direction in Strategy Management
- Implementation of Strategies
- Introduction to Assessment and Planning
- Assessment and Planning through Value Stream Mapping
- Measurement, Reporting and Continual Improvement
- Measurement and Continual Improvement through the 4 Dimensions and the SVS
- Organizational Change Management Principles and Methods
- Communication Methods and Principles
- SVS Development Using the Four Dimensions
- Direct, Plan and Improvement – Additional Documents
- The ITIL 4 D,P&I exam is conducted online with PeopleCert, the official ITIL exam institute.
- A voucher to apply for, schedule and take the exam is included at no extra charge with the class.
- A suitable PC/laptop must be used by the student to take the online web-based exam, with a high-speed internet connection. A live web-proctor is assigned to supervise the taking of the exam.
- The exam is a closed book, forty (40) multiple choice questions. The pass score is 70% (28 correct out of 40 questions). The exam lasts 90 minutes.
Order and Delivery Information
The ITIL 4 Direct, Plan and Improve eLearning course may be conveniently ordered online through our web site (click on the button below), or for a special quote, by emailing email@example.com. All major credit/debit cards are accepted for payment, and processing occurs though our secure PayPal merchant account.
When ordering through our website, please specify:
- Description: ITIL 4 Direct, Plan and Improve eLearning
- Code: ITIL 8092
- Number of eLearning courses required (1 per student)
- Enter your complete contact information, including name, address, email address and phone number (in case we need to contact you by phone).
- After you purchase the course you will receive a course Login ID and Password via email,so you can redeem your voucher, download your eLearning material, and start your course right away.
ORDER YOURS NOW
Only $795 USD
Note: if you need more than one eLearning package, please email us for a special quote so we can provide you with discounted pricing! Email firstname.lastname@example.org
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The ITIL Accredited Training Organization logo is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.