ITIL 4 Create, Deliver and Support eLearning Course
Certificate: ITIL 4 Create, Deliver and Support
Course ID: ITIL 8090
Duration: 18 hours online self-paced training
Delivery: Online self-paced training
Exam: Voucher for the ITIL 4 Create, Deliver and Support Exam included
The ITIL ® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support (CD&S) module is part of the Managing Professional stream for ITIL 4. Completing this course and passing the related certification exam prepares the candidate for the Managing Professional (MP) designation. The ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support module focuses on the integration of different value streams and activities to create, deliver and support IT-enabled products and services whilst also covering supporting practices, methods, and tools.
Based on the ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support (CD&S) exam specification from AXELOS, the course provides instruction on ITIL® 4 concepts and terminology, reinforces the learning with helpful exercises and examples. By completing the ITIL CD&S eLearning course, you will acquire relevant knowledge to pass the ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver, and Support certification exam.
A voucher for the official ITIL 4 Create Deliver and Support Exam is included with the cost of the course. After completing the class, the student can redeem the voucher with PeopleCert, the official ITIL exam agency. PeopleCert will then schedule a suitable date and time when the student can login to their website and take a web-proctored online exam to become ITIL 4 Create Deliver and Support certified.
The ITIL ® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support course is aimed at ITSM practitioners managing the operation of IT-enabled & digital products and services, and those responsible for the end-to-end delivery.
Professionals with following job titles are expected to benefit from this module:
- IT Operations Manager, Availability Manager, Service Desk, Service Managers, Service Architects, Security Manager, Technology Support teams, UX/UI Designer, Development Managers, Developers, Testers, Infrastructure Operations Engineer, Software Developer
- Product owners, Project Managers, Business Relationship Manager; Customer Relationship Manager
The learning objectives of the course are based on the following learning outcomes of the ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support exam specification:
- Understand how to plan and build a service value stream to create, deliver, and support services
- Know how relevant ITIL practices contribute to the creation, delivery and support across the SVS and value streams
Know how to create, deliver and support services
In order to take the ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support course and exam, a candidate must have passed the ITIL® 4 Foundation examination.
The following contents are included with your eLearning course:
- Self-Study Course e-book – following along with the video course modules by using this informative Self-Study eBook. Sample eBook – Create Deliver and Support.
- Video Lessons on each module – an informative video lesson is provided on each of the modules of the eLearning course
- Practice Questions – practice questions are included to hep you get ready for the exam. ITIL 4 CDS – Sample practice questions
- Pre-course Reading – read this to get you ready for the course. Pre-course Reading Sample
- Post-course Reading – read this after the course to reinforce the learning. View a Post-course reading sample
- Exam Voucher – A voucher to take the exam with PeopleCert will be provided, along with a free retake option if needed.
The ITIL 4 C,D&S online course is divided into 9 modules, which the learner navigates through at their own pace. Each module features an ITIL C,D&S video, with support from the course book, quick reference sheets, exercises, and sample questions.
- Course Introduction
- Organization and Culture
- Effective Teams
- Information Technology to Create, Deliver and Support Services
- Value Streams Introduction
- Value Stream to Create, Deliver and Support
- Value Streams for User Support
- Prioritize and Manage Work
- Commercial and Sourcing Considerations
- The ITIL 4 C,D&S exam is conducted online with PeopleCert, the official ITIL exam institute.
- A voucher to apply for, schedule and take the exam is included at no extra charge with the class.
- A suitable PC/laptop must be used by the student to take the online web-based exam, with a high-speed internet connection. A live web-proctor is assigned to supervise the taking of the exam.
- The exam is a closed book, forty (40) multiple choice questions. The pass score is 70% (28 correct out of 40 questions). The exam lasts 90 minutes.
Order and Delivery Information
The ITIL 4 Create Deliver and Support eLearning course may be conveniently ordered online through our web site, or for a special quote, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. All major credit/debit cards are accepted for payment, and processing occurs though our secure PayPal merchant account.
When ordering through our website, please specify:
- Description: ITIL 4 Create, Deliver and Support eLearning
- Code: ITIL 8090
- Number of eLearning courses required (1 per student)
- Enter your complete contact information, including name, address, email address and phone number (in case we need to contact you by phone).
- After you purchase the course you will receive a course Login ID and Password via email,so you can redeem your voucher, download your eLearning material, and start your course right away.
Please email us for a special quote so we can provide you with discounted pricing! Email email@example.com
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The ITIL Accredited Training Organization logo is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.