ITIL 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value eLearning Course
Certificate: ITIL 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value eLearning
Course ID: ITIL 8094
Duration: 18 hours online self-paced training
Delivery: Online self-paced training
Exam: Voucher for the ITIL 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value Exam included
The ITIL ® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value module is part of the Managing Professional stream for ITIL 4, and participants need to pass the related certification exam for working towards the Managing Professional (MP) designation. Providing guidance on establishing, maintaining, and developing effective service relationships at appropriate levels, the ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder module guides the organizations on a service journey in their service provider and consumer roles, supporting effective interaction and communication.
The course is based on the ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value exam specification from AXELOS. With the help of ITIL® 4 concepts and terminology, exercises, and examples included in the course, you will acquire relevant knowledge to pass the ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value certification exam.
A voucher for the official ITIL 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value Exam is included with the cost of the course. After completing the class, the student can redeem the voucher with PeopleCert, the official ITIL exam agency. PeopleCert will then schedule a suitable date and time when the student can login to their website and take a web-proctored online exam to become ITIL 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value certified.
The target audience for the ITIL ® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value includes, but are not limited to, the following:
- Service management practitioners involved in interactions with customers, users and suppliers
- Team leads and middle management of service providers
- Service and product owners, service designers
- Relationship managers, service level and service experience managers
Professionals with following job titles are expected to benefit from this module:
- Business Relationship Manager, Account Manager; Service Delivery Manager, Service Level Manager, Enterprise Architect, Solution Architect, Business Architect, Business Analyst, Project Manager, Demand Manager, Portfolio Manager, Supplier Relationship Manager, Vendor Manager, Contract Manager, UX Designer, Consultants
- Product Owners, Marketing Manager; Knowledge Manager; Customer Service Support; Cyber Security Manager
The learning objectives of the course are based on the following learning outcomes of the ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value exam specification:
- Understand how customer journeys are designed
- Know how to target markets and stakeholders
- Know how to foster stakeholder relationships
- Know how to shape demand and define service offerings
- Know how to align expectations and agree details of services
- Know how to onboard and offboard customers and users
- Know how to act together to ensure continual value co-creation (service consumption/provisioning)
- Know how to realize and validate service value
In order to take the ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value course and exam, a candidate must have passed the ITIL® 4 Foundation examination.
The following contents are included with your eLearning course:
- Self-Study Course e-book – follow along with the videos using your Self-Study course eBook. View the Sample_DSV_eBook.
- eLearning Video Lessons – as you progress through the 10 modules of the course, you watch each video less while following along in your eBook. View a Sample Lesson.
- Pre-course Reading – gets you ready before you begin the eLearning course. View a Sample_Pre-Reading.
- Post-course Reading – is read after the course, to reinforce the learning. View a Sample_Post_Reading.
- Sample Exam – to get you ready for the real exam.
- Quick Reference Cards – to help reinforce the learning.
- Exam Voucher – a voucher to take the exam after the class, including the option of a retake if needed, is provided to you free with the course
- Customer Journey
- Customer Journey Step 1: Explore
- Customer Journey Step 2: Engage
- Customer Journey Step 3: Offer
- Customer Journey Step 4: Agree
- Customer Journey Step 5: Onboard
- Customer Journey Step 6: Co-create value
- Customer Journey Step 7: Realize value
DSV Additional Components
- The ITIL 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value exam is conducted online with PeopleCert, the official ITIL exam institute.
- A voucher to apply for, schedule and take the exam is included at no extra charge with the class.
- A suitable PC/laptop must be used by the student to take the online web-based exam, with a high-speed internet connection. A live web-proctor is assigned to supervise the taking of the exam.
- The exam is a closed book, forty (40) multiple choice questions. The pass score is 70% (28 correct out of 40 questions). The exam lasts 90 minutes.
Order and Delivery Information
The ITIL 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value eLearning course may be conveniently ordered online through our web site (click on the button below), or for a special quote, by emailing email@example.com. All major credit/debit cards are accepted for payment, and processing occurs though our secure PayPal merchant account.
When ordering through our website, please specify:
- Description: ITIL 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value eLearning
- Code: ITIL 8094
- Number of eLearning courses required (1 per student)
- Enter your complete contact information, including name, address, email address and phone number (in case we need to contact you by phone).
- After you purchase the course you will receive a course Login ID and Password via email,so you can redeem your voucher, download your eLearning material, and start your course right away.
Please email us for a special quote so we can provide you with discounted pricing! Email firstname.lastname@example.org
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The ITIL Accredited Training Organization logo is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.