ITIL 4 Foundation eLearning Course
Certificate: ITIL 4 Foundation eLearning
Course ID: ITIL 8072
Duration: 12 hours online self-paced training
Delivery: Online self-paced training
Exam: Voucher for the ITIL 4 Foundation Exam included
Our ITIL® (4) Foundation eLearning Course is based on the exam specifications specified by AXELOS for the ITIL® (4) Foundation certification. The fundamental objective of this course is to help the participants understand the key concepts of service management, ITIL 4, and prepare for the ITIL® (4) Foundation exam.
The interactive ITIL® (4) Foundation eLearning Course provides a rich learning experience through the effective use of video modules, a supporting Student Guide that the learner can follow along with, sample questions, and exercises to reinforce the learning. The different components of the course work together to provide a rich, self-paced learning experience – so that the learner is not only understanding how ITIL 4 relates to his/her work environment, but also is equipped to take and pass the ITIL 4 certification exam. A voucher to take the official online web-based ITIL 4 Foundation exam is included.
The core components of the course include:
- A Series of Course Videos, one on each module
- A Student Self-study Guide
- Pre and Post class reading materials
- Quick Reference Cards
- Practice Questions
- Two (2) Sample Exams
- ITIL 4 exam voucher to take the exam
The course videos help the participants to learn the relevant concepts through lecture videos and animations. The self-study guide is a comprehensive reading material that include the relevant concepts supported by a case study and additional examples and tips. The case study is based on a fictitious organization, ‘Axle Car Hire’ and focuses on describing how and organization adopts the ITIL 4 guidance through ITIL guiding principles, service value chain, continual improvement model, and ITIL practices. In addition to these core components, the learning track comprises pre-reading guide, post-reading guide, a set of quick reference cards, summary podcast, sample exams, and practice questions.
A voucher for the official ITIL 4 Foundation Certification Exam is included with the cost of the course. After completing the class, the student can redeem the voucher with PeopleCert, the official ITIL exam agency. PeopleCert will then schedule a suitable date and time when the student can login to their website and take a web-proctored online exam to become ITIL 4 Foundation certified.
The ITIL® (4) Foundation eLearning Course targets the participants in the IT and business domains who wish to take first steps in service management or who are familiar with earlier versions of ITIL and/or other sources of industry best practice and wish to learn about ITIL 4. This course and the related certification can be beneficial for the following roles:
- IT Support Staff
- IT Consultants
- Business Managers
- Business Process Owners
- IT Developers
- Service Providers
- System Integrators
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the key concepts of ITIL service management.
- Understand how ITIL guiding principles can help an organization to adopt and adapt ITIL service management.
- Understand the four dimensions of ITIL service management.
- Understand the purpose and components of the ITIL service value system, and activities of the service value chain, and how they interconnect.
- Understand the key concepts of continual improvement.
- Learn the various ITIL practices and how they contribute to value chain activities.
None, although a familiarity with IT service management will be beneficial.
The following contents are included with your eLearning course:
- Online Self-paced “ITIL Trails” videos for each of the coursebook modules
- Pre-reading Guide to Introduce you to the course, and a Post-reading Guide after you complete the course
- ITIL® 4 Foundation Self Study Guide – to follow along with while you are watching the live ITIL 4 Video Trails
- ITIL® 4 Foundation Quick Reference Cards – handy quick reference sheets you can use to prepare for the exam, and use as references later on
- ITIL® 4 Foundation Practice Questions – a set of extra “sample” questions so that you can be thoroughly prepared to take and pass the exam!
- Two Official ITIL 4 Sample Exams that can help you be fully prepared for the exam.
The course is divided into 8 modules, which the learner navigates through at their own pace. Each module features an ITIL Trails video, with support from the course book, quick reference sheets, exercises, and sample questions.
- 1 – Introduction to ITIL® 4
- 2 – Service Management Key Concepts
- 3 – The ITIL Guiding Principles
- 4 – The Four Dimensions of Service Management
- 5 – The ITIL Service Value System and Service Value Chain
- 6 – Continual Improvement
- 7 – The ITIL Practices
- 8 – Exam Preparation Guide
Watch an ITIL 4 Foundation sample lesson!
- The learner schedules and takes the exam online with PeopleCert, the official ITIL exam institute, after completing the online self-paced class.
- A voucher to apply for, schedule and take the exam is included at no extra charge with the class.
- A suitable PC/laptop must be used by the student to take the online web-based exam, with a high-speed internet connection. A live web-proctor is assigned to supervise the taking of the exam.
- The exam is a closed book, forty (40) multiple choice questions. The pass score is 65% (26 out of 40 questions). The exam lasts 60 minutes.
Order and Delivery Information
The ITIL 4 Foundation eLearning course may be conveniently ordered online through our web site for only $499 USD, or for a special quote, by emailing email@example.com. All major credit/debit cards are accepted for payment, and processing occurs though our secure PayPal merchant account.
When ordering through our website, please specify:
- Description: ITIL 4 Foundation eLearning
- Code: ITIL 8072
- Number of eLearning courses required (1 per student)
- Enter your complete contact information, including name, address, email address and phone number (in case we need to contact you by phone).
- After you purchase the course you will receive a course Login ID and Password via email,so you can redeem your voucher, download your eLearning material, and start your course right away.
Please email us for a special quote so we can provide you with discounted pricing! Email firstname.lastname@example.org
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The ITIL Accredited Training Organization logo is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.