ITIL 4 Specialist: High-Velocity eLearning Course
Certificate: ITIL 4 High-Velocity IT eLearning Course
Course ID: ITIL 8095
Duration: 24 hours online self-paced training
Delivery: Online self-paced training
Exam: Voucher for the ITIL 4 Specialist: High-Velocity IT Exam included
The ITIL® 4 Specialist: High-Velocity IT course is designed to enable practitioners to explore the ways in which digital organizations and digital operating models function in high-velocity environments. It will help aspiring organizations to operate in a similar way to successful digitally-native organizations. The course includes the use of working practices such as Agile and Lean, and technical practices and technologies such as Cloud, Automation, and Automatic Testing. The focus of these practices and technologies is on the rapid delivery of products and services to obtain maximum value
The ITIL® 4 Specialist: High-Velocity IT course is based on the ITIL® 4 Specialist: High-Velocity IT candidate syllabus from AXELOS. The course addresses the specifics of digital transformation and helps organizations to evolve towards a convergence of business and technology, or to establish a new digital organization. With the help of ITIL® 4 concepts and terminology, activities, exercises, and examples included in the course, you will acquire relevant knowledge to pass the ITIL® 4 Specialist: High-Velocity IT certification exam.
A voucher for the official ITIL® 4 Specialist: High-Velocity IT Exam is included with the cost of the course. After completing the class, the student can redeem the voucher with PeopleCert, the official ITIL exam agency. PeopleCert will then schedule a suitable date and time when the student can login to their website and take a web-proctored online exam to become ITIL® 4 Specialist: High-Velocity IT certified.
This course is aimed at IT and service management practitioners who work in organizations that are becoming more digitally enabled. It will help those who are familiar with traditional IT and service management concepts to discuss ‘digital’ confidently, develop practical competencies, and integrate new concepts, techniques, and technologies into their ways of working.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand concepts regarding the high-velocity nature of the digital enterprise, including the demand it places on IT.
- Understand the digital product lifecycle in terms of the ITIL operating model.
- Understand the importance of ITIL guiding principles and other fundamental concepts for delivering high-velocity IT.
- Know how to contribute to achieving value with digital products.
In order to take the ITIL® 4 Specialist: High-Velocity IT course and exam, a candidate must have passed the ITIL® 4 Foundation examination.
The following contents are included with your eLearning course:
- Course Video Lesson Modules 1-15 (view Sample Video Lesson)
- Self-Study Course e-book (Sample_High-Velocity_Study_Guide)
- Additional helpful documents
- Learning track documents
- ITIL Practices for High-Velocity IT (Sample_ITIL_Practices_for_High-Velocity_IT)
- Sample mock exam
- Exam Voucher to take the official exam
- Course Introduction
- Introduction to High-Velocity IT
- High-Velocity IT Approaches
- High-Velocity Operating Models
- ITIL Building Blocks for High-Velocity IT
- High-Velocity IT Culture
- Supporting Models and Concepts for Purpose
- Supporting Models and Concepts for People
- Supporting Models and Concepts for Progress
- High-Velocity Objectives and Techniques
- Techniques for Valuable Investments
- Techniques for Fast Development
- Techniques for Resilient Operations
- Techniques for Co-created Value
- Techniques for Assured Performance
- Mock Exam
- Additional Documents
- The ITIL® 4 Specialist: High-Velocity IT exam is conducted online with PeopleCert, the official ITIL exam institute.
- A voucher to apply for, schedule and take the exam is included at no extra charge with the class.
- A suitable PC/laptop must be used by the student to take the online web-based exam, with a high-speed internet connection. A live web-proctor is assigned to supervise the taking of the exam.
- The exam is a closed book, forty (40) multiple choice questions. The pass score is 70% (28 correct out of 40 questions). The exam lasts 90 minutes.
Order and Delivery Information
The ITIL® 4 Specialist: High-Velocity IT eLearning course may be conveniently ordered online through our web site (click on the button below), or for a special quote, by emailing email@example.com. All major credit/debit cards are accepted for payment, and processing occurs though our secure PayPal merchant account.
When ordering through our website, please specify:
- Description: ITIL® 4 Specialist: High-Velocity IT eLearning Course
- Code: ITIL 8095
- Number of eLearning courses required (1 per student)
- Enter your complete contact information, including name, address, email address and phone number (in case we need to contact you by phone).
- After you purchase the course you will receive a course Login ID and Password via email,so you can redeem your voucher, download your eLearning material, and start your course right away.
Please email us for a special quote so we can provide you with discounted pricing! Email firstname.lastname@example.org
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The ITIL Accredited Training Organization logo is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.