Over the past few weeks we have added several new ITIL 4 Self-Paced eLearning courses to our list of service offerings. These include:
ITIl 4 Foundation – The ITIL 4 Foundation eLearning Course is the foundation level of learning for either the Managing Professional stream, or the Strategic Leader stream.
Two courses in the Managing Professional Stream have been introduced this week (targeted to IT service management practitioners):
In the upcoming weeks we will be deploying the balance of the Managing Professional courses, as well as courses in the Strategic Leader learning stream:
- ITIL 4 Hi-Velocity IT
- ITIL 4 Drive Shareholder Value
- ITIL 4 Digital and IT Strategy
Optimal Connections is a full service IT best-practice training services provider, offering learning in three ways or channel of delivery:
- Onsite training services – at your place or business, or in a public training center. Always high value due to the face-to-face component live onsite training involved, this method has been curtained over the past few months due to the Coronavirus pandemic, and extreme facility control measures many companies and organizations have put in place. However, when businesses and organizations start to open up their facilities once again, we will be there to provide hi-value onsite training! >> View our Training Courses.
- Live instructor led remote online training, where our senior IT instructor Paul M. Dooley leads your students through the course using Zoom/Adobe Connect, providing an engaging, interactive live learning experience. Due to the “work at home” procedures put in place by many organizations, the live instructor via remote online delivery has become a very popular channel for all types of organizations seeking to continue training their people resources. >> View our Training Courses.
- Online self-paced eLearning courses, where you learn at your own pace through the use of pre-recorded video modules, a self-study eBook to follow along with, reinforcing exercises, sample questions, and other supporting materials. This method is good for those organizations restricted by a tight budget, who still are committed to training their people so as not to fall behind in the industry. It can also be a good option for those who need to consume training in many small, “bit size” chunks or modules over a period of several months. >> Checkout our Online Self-Paced Training.
Whichever method you choose, know that Optimal Connections is there to support you and your learners so that they receive a rich and rewarding learning experience.
Paul M. Dooley
President, Principal Consultant and Instructor
Optimal Connections, LLC