Improving Your Ticket Categorization Scheme
Aug 23, 2018 – by Paul M. Dooley
HDI Instructor, Auditor and ITIL Expert
What is Ticket Categorization, and why is ticket categorization so important to the success of a support center?
Ticket categorization is a critical component of several support center processes, namely event management, incident management, problem management and request fulfillment.
For more on how to “Improve Your Ticket Categorization Scheme,” such as ….
- Why is this an improvement opportunity for many support centers?
- The Role of Categorization in Process Integration and Performance
- Approaches to a ticket categorization scheme
- General steps to follow to create a best-practices ticket categorization scheme
- Validating your scheme and checking for success
.. read the full article as published in HDI’s SupportWorld: https://www.thinkhdi.com/library/supportworld/2018/improve-ticket-categorization-scheme.aspx
Paul M. Dooley
HDI Instructor, Auditor, ITIL Expert
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.