ITIL V3 Foundation Certification Training
Certificate: ITIL V3 Foundation
Duration: 3 day
Delivery: Onsite or virtual instructor led
Credits: 3 credits
Paul M. Dooley, our Principal Consultant and Instructor, delivers the ITIL Foundations course for ourselves, as well as for other training providers such as Global Knowledge, ITpreneurs, and others. We also offer the class at our own training center, or on-site at your location.
This AXELOS accredited ITIL Foundations Certification course provides IT professionals with industry certification of the ITIL best practices framework. During this 3 day course, participants will learn how to improve IT operations and demonstrate overall business value.
Download the ITIL Foundation Fact Sheet
- Anyone planning to take the ITIL® Foundation Exam including (but not limited to) IT Management, IT Support Staff, IT Consultants, Business Managers, Business Process Owners, IT Developers, Service Providers and System Integrators.
- At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Comprehend Service Management as a practice
- Understand the Service Lifecycle
- Know the generic concepts and definitions
- Understand the key principles and models used behind selected processes
- Identify the selected processes
- Understand the selected functions and roles
- Comprehend the technology and architecture of the Service Lifecycle
- Comprehend competence and training
- Prepares students to take and pass the ITIL Foundations Certification examination successfully.
- None, although a familiarity with IT service delivery will be beneficial.
- Live, ITIL expert instructor led course – onsite or virtual
- View the instructor’s sample ITIL Foundation Presentation slides
- ITIL Foundation Course Book (eBook)
- Download the sample student ITIL Foundation – Course Book – Sample
- Helpful handouts and sample templates
- Case study used throughout the course to illustrate concepts
- In class exercises to reinforce the learning
- Sample exam questions and exam prep session
- Certificate of completion
|Day 1||Day 2||Day 3|
|1. Course Introduction||5. Service Design||7. Service Operation|
|2. Service Management as
|6. Service Transition||8. Continual Service Improvement|
|3. Service Lifecycle||7. Service Operation||9. Technology and Architecture|
|4. Service Strategy||Exam Preparation Guide|
|5. Service Design||Course Evaluation|
|Delivery||Online (Web based) and paper based|
|Proctoring||Live or Web-proctored|
|Number of questions||40, simple multiple choice (1 mark per question)|
- The ITIL Foundation Training course is delivered at at your facilities, or may be delivered virtually, over the internet
- This course is packed with stimulating discussions, lots of practical examples, and a real-life case study woven through the course to illustrate the concepts taught.
- Like our other courses, the ITIL Foundations course is delivered by an experienced IT Service Management consultant with advanced ITIL Expert Certification, and proven theoretical and practical knowledge of the ITIL processes and their implementation.
- Note: the ITIL Foundation exam is mandatory, and must be purchased separately. For those students attending the class who have ordered the exam and registered, the exam will be given at the close of the class to those students.
- Accredited Foundation training is strongly recommended but not a prerequisite.
- A review of the course content via self-study prior to taking the exam is recommended.
- The course prepares students to take and pass the exam
Pricing and Order Information
- Pricing is based on a per user or quote basis.
- Exams must be ordered with the class, are priced separately, and may be either in class or web-based with web proctor. For more information, see ITIL V3 Foundation Exam page.
- For more information or for a special quote on your class and exams, please call 1 (949) 305-3544, or email us at email@example.com.