ITIL V3 Awareness Training
Certificate: Certificate of Completion
Duration: 1 day
Delivery: Onsite or virtual instructor led
Credits: None in ITIL scheme
The ITIL® Awareness course provides learners with the unique opportunity to receive an introduction to the concepts of IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and IT Service Management (ITSM). It provides an overview of the concepts within the ITIL best practices domain while also introducing the key ITIL processes. This course explains how ITIL processes are driven by a service lifecycle to provide smooth functioning to organizations, thus ensuring high-quality services to their customers.
This course has been designed for learners who need a basic awareness of ITIL as a general interest, as part of a larger program initiative as opposed to the full certification ITIL Foundation course or for those who may not be sure of their future training path and want to assess ITIL/ITSM viability in their organization.
Download the ITIL Awareness Fact Sheet
The ITIL Awareness Training Course will be of interest to:
- IT and business executives who want to receive an overview of the concepts and significance of ITIL as it applies to their business in a time-efficient manner.
- IT and business staff who need a brief overview and awareness of ITIL concepts.
- At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the concept of ITIL and ITSM.
- Explain the benefits of implementing ITIL in an organization.
- Describe the importance of functions and processes in an organization.
- Describe how ITIL processes map to the overall service lifecycle.
- Define the roles and responsibilities involved with the service lifecycle.
- Explain the ITIL® certification scheme and its corresponding credits system.
- Students are provided with an ITIL Awarness Course Book (eBook).
- Download the sample ITIL Awareness – Course Book – Sample
- Helpful handouts, templates
- Exercises are also used to reinforce learning
- Certificate of Completion awarded
- The ITIL Awareness Course may be delivered at our Training Center, Virtually, or at Your Location
- View a sample of the ITIL Awareness Presentation slides
- Like our other courses, the ITIL Awareness course is delivered by an experienced IT Service Management consultant with advanced ITIL Service Manager certification, and proven theoretical and practical knowledge of the ITIL processes and their implementation.
Pricing and Order Information
- Pricing is based on a per user or special quote basis.
- For more information on pricing, or for a quote on your class, please call 1 (949) 305-3544, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.