ITIL 4 Leader: Digital and IT Strategy
Certificate: ITIL 4 Leader: Digital and IT Strategy
Duration: 3 day
Delivery: Onsite or virtual – live, instructor led
The pace of evolution in the digital world has never been so fast and organizations need to be flexible and adapt to the ever-changing environment if they want to keep providing value to their customers while remaining competitive in the marketplace. This module will focus on the alignment of IT strategy with business strategy. The course will also cover how disruption from new technologies are impacting organizations in every industry, and how business leaders are responding.
The Digital and IT Strategy course adds a new perspective to the ITIL suite and elevates the discussion around ITIL concepts to a strategic level among business leaders and aspiring leaders. It is intended to help IT leaders and aspiring leaders build and implement effective IT and digital strategy that can tackle digital disruption and drive success.
Accredited training for the ITIL 4 Strategic Leader modules is mandatory to enable full understanding of the core material. ITIL 4 Foundation is a prerequisite for ALL modules. In addition, the ITIL Leader modules require a minimum of three years of IT managerial experience.
Please note that as of August 2020 the syllabus and examination
for this course is pending formal release by AXELOS, and so the course outline and many of the specific details are not currently available.
Download the ITIL 4 Leader – Digital and IT Strategy
The audience for the ITIL 4 Leader: Digital and IT Strategy module includes those roles principally responsible for developing, documenting, communicating and driving an effective IT strategy that aligns with and enables the business. In most organizations this includes
- Business and IT executives,
- Senior managers, and
- Those involved with strategic processes such as portfolio management, financial management, and business relationship management.
In order to take the ITIL® 4 Leader: Digital and IT Strategy course, a candidate must have passed the ITIL® 4 Foundation examination. In addition, the candidate must have attended an accredited training course for this module.
The ITIL® 4 Leader: Digital and IT Strategy course includes the following course components for Participants
- Course Book (eBook, can be printed)
- Activities to reinforce learning
- Two sample exams
- Quick Reference Sheets
- Helpful handouts
For live onsite courses, the exam is given at the end of the class (either paper or computer based, as arranged). For live online virtual classes, students will purchase a voucher for the exam, and arrange a mutually agreeable time after the class to have the exam taken online with a web proctor assigned by PeopleCert.
- Closed book, multiple choice examination
- 30 questions – Bloom’s levels 2 and 3
- 60 minutes to complete
- 70% required to pass (21 correct out of 30)
For taking the ITIL® 4 Leader: Digital and IT Strategy exam, a candidate must have passed the ITIL® 4 Foundation examination. In addition, the candidate must have attended an accredited training course for this module.
Course Delivery Requirements
- For online virtual delivery, the student must have a suitably equipped laptop, or PC, with a web cam, audio support, and a high-speed internet connection
- For onsite courses, acceptable facilities must be made available
Pricing and Ordering Information:
- Product Code: ITIL 8086
- Pricing is on a quote basis, based per number of students, with a preferred class size of 10 – 15 (larger classes require a special quote)
- To request more information on pricing or to order, contact us by calling 1-949-305-3544. Or, you mail email us to request a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The ITIL Accredited Training Organization logo is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.