DevOps Fundamentals Certification Exam
Product ID: DvOps1020
Normally scheduled and taken after the completion of the DevOps Fundamentals course, the one hour DevOps Fundamentals Exam is a closed book, online exam with forty (40) multiple choice questions. After scheduling with the exam testing agency, the exam is then taken by the student online at a convenient time. A live web proctor is assigned to observe via web cam as the student is taking the exam.
While there are no formal prerequisites, it is recommended that the participant has completed DASA DevOps Fundamentals training.
At the conclusion of an onsite class. or remote, at any approved location with a Webcam equipped PC/Laptop (home/office)
- Exam is to be ordered separately from the course – see below
- It is recommended to take the exam within 15 days of course completion. This will provide sufficient time to memorize and adopt the new knowledge, practice for the exam and will increase the success of passing the exam.
- Online, web-proctored; or taken at the end of a DevOps Fundamentals course
- Closed book format
- Proctoring: via live webcam
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Number of questions: 40 multiple choice
- Passing grade: 65%
To Order and Prepare for your Exam:
- If you have any questions, or would like to order your exams, please contact our Customer Service Team by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About The Service Provider:
The DevOps Agile Skills Association (DASA) is an open, global initiative to develop standards for DevOps competencies that will benefit the individual, team, and organization. ITpreneurs is a DASA Courseware Partner, and Optimal Connections is both an accredited ITpreneurs training organization and a DASA Training Partner.
The DASA DevOps exams are delivered by APMG and iSQI. Exams for DASA DevOps portfolio can be taken on the last day of the course in the classroom or by scheduling an online exam using using a web proctor. Please order the exam separately and plan to take it after the course.