DevOps Awareness Training Course
Product Type: DevOps Awareness Course
Duration: 1 day
Language: English (en-US)
Delivery Format: Onsite or Virtual
What is DevOps? Is it for the Development teams, the Operations teams, or both? How is learning about this emergine best-practice helpful for the IT professional? What are the opportunities or career path in the DevOps field? The DevOps Awareness course helps you know the answers of those questions. DevOps Awareness is a 1-day course that can be delivered onsite, or virtually over the web, and is designed to provide the basic education required to build your DevOps vocabulary and understand its principles and practices.
Download the: DevOps Awareness Fact Sheet
- Individuals involved in IT development, IT operations or IT service management
- Individuals whose role is touched by DevOps and continuous delivery, such as the following IT roles: DevOps engineers, Product owners, Integration specialists, Operations managers, Incident & change managers, System administrators, Network administrators, Business managers, Automation architects, Enterprise architects, Testers
- Discuss the drivers responsible for the emergence of DevOps.
- Define and discuss the key concepts and principles of DevOps.
- List and explain the business benefits of DevOps and continuous delivery.
- Describe the Service Delivery process.
- Explain the automation concepts for the software delivery process.
- Describe how DevOps relates to Lean and Agile methodologies.
- The one day DevOps Awareness course may be delivered on-site, or online virtually over the internet.
- The course is taught by our principal consultant and instructor, Paul M. Dooley, who has a significant amount of experience. Paul is an ITIL Expert, and certified in DevOps (by DASA).
- Check out the sample presentation used by our instructor: Sample DevOps Awareness Presentation
- Includes Student Course book (eBook or printed). Instructors will be using presentation slides, exercises, and sample material.
- View the DevOps Awareness – Course Book – Sample
- DevOps Awareness Certification of Completion
- Pricing varies based on method of delivery and number of students attending. Onsite delivered will also require travel expenses be reimbursed.
- This one day course is scheduled with Optimal Connections, based upon a mutually agreeable time.
For more information or to Order
- For more information or for a special quote for your class, please call 1 (949) 305-3544, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.