ITIL Training and Certification
In this fast paced global economy it’s no wonder that more and more IT organizations are implementing ITIL best-practices to lower costs, drive quality, and ensure high customer satisfaction. The trend today is for IT organizations to “think and act like a business within a business”, and ITIL provides the structure and discipline needed to take an IT organization to the next level level of maturity and performance.
ITIL Certification Training and Exam Courses
Optimal Connections, LLC employs only ITIL Expert Certified and experienced instructors, and is proud to offer the following ITIL certification and training courses. Certification in ITIL Foundation, Intermediate or Advanced levels is well recognized by organizations and service providers around the world. Consequently, Optimal Connections includes the certification exam with every course delivered.
ITIL 4 Foundation Certification Training
This 3 day foundation course provides IT leaders, practitioners, support staff and staff interfacing with the organization’s digital and information systems functions with a practical understanding of the key concepts, common language, principles and practices that enables successful management of modern IT-enabled services. It also prepares delegates for the ITIL Foundation Certificate Examination. The course is based on the ITIL 4 best practice service value system featured in the latest 2019 guidelines.
The ITIL Foundation Certification exam is well recognized in the industry, and is included with every class delivered. Classroom students will take the ITIL 4 Foundation certification exam in class on the last day. Students in live, instructor-led virtual sessions will receive a voucher to schedule their exam via webcam proctor at their convenience.
- Key IT service management concepts
- How ITIL guiding principles can help and organization to adopt and adapt service management
- The 4 dimensions of service management
- The purpose and components of the service value system
- The activities of the service value chain and how the interconnect
- Know the purpose of key ITIL practices
- Preparation to sit the ITIL 4 foundation examination
>> ITIL 4 launched Feb 28th, 2019, and the ITIL 4 Foundation course is now being taught by our principal instructor Paul M. Dooley. For more information visit our page on ITIL 4 Foundation Certification training.
ITIL Awareness Training
This one day ITIL Awareness seminar provides a comprehensive overview of IT Service Management and ITIL – the five life-cycle stages, processes and functions, and guidelines for how to proceed with next steps toward implementing ITIL best practices. The course may be delivered on site if desired.
- IT Service Management – what it is, and why it is so important
- The ITIL Service Management Life Cycle – concepts, structure
- Key Benefits of implementing ITIL for an IT organization
- How ITIL can improve effectiveness and efficiency
- Key ITIL terminology – enabling you to “talk ITIL” and “be on the same page” as co-workers
- The ITIL framework – an understanding of the service life cycle stages, processes and functions:
- Relationships between the Life Cycle stages and processes (how they work together)
- How ITIL can facilitate better IT-Business alignment
- ITIL implementation: advice on how to avoid the pitfalls, and ensure success
>> For more information see ITIL Awareness Training
ITIL V3 Foundation Certification Training
Paul M. Dooley, our Principal Consultant and Instructor, delivers the ITIL Foundations course for ourselves, as well as for other training providers such as Global Knowledge, ITpreneurs, and others. We also offer the class at our own training center, or on-site at your location.
This AXELOS accredited ITIL Foundations Certification course provides IT professionals with industry certification of the ITIL best practices framework. During this 2.5 day course, participants will learn how to improve IT operations and demonstrate overall business value.
- Introduction to ITIL Concepts, Terminology – Gain a high level overview of ITIL.
- The Service Lifecycle – Understand the fundamental ITIL lifecycle stages, processes, functions, roles & responsibilities.
- Service Strategy — How to align IT strategy with business goals and expectations.
- Service Design — Transform business requirements into strategic solutions.
- Service Transition — Manage change, risk, and quality assurance.
- Service Operation — Establish day-to-day business operations and customer expectations.
- Continual Service Improvement — Strategize for overall process and service improvement.
- Prepares students to take and pass the ITIL Foundations Certification examination successfully.
The ITIL Foundations exam is included with every class. The exam is given at the conclusion of the course to enable participants to achieve their ITIL Foundations certification. Optionally, students may request to arrange for a web-based exam rather than take the exam given at the end of the class.
>> For more information see ITIL Foundation Training
ITIL V3 Intermediate Level Training
ITIL Intermediate Level Courses are taught by ITIL Expert Paul M. Dooley. The ITIL
Intermediate Level is the core of the ITIL qualifications scheme, and the modular construct allows candidates to select specific Intermediate certifications which are of interest to them, based on their own individual educational or career-driven requirements. Like ITIL Foundation training, exams are included with every ITIL Intermediate course delivered.
Two specific streams of education are provided – the Service Lifecycle “Management” focused stream, and the Service Capability “Process” focused stream. Candidates can choose to take as few or as many ITIL Intermediate modules as they require over time and at their own pace, building a portfolio of certifications tailored to their own individual requirements. Courses available taught by our Expert instructor include:
ITIL Life-Cycle Certification Courses:
- Service Strategy (SS)
- Service Design (SD)
- Service Transition (ST)
- Service Operations (SO)
- Continual Service Improvement (CSI)
ITIL Service Capability Certification Courses:
- Planning, Protection & Optimization (PPO)
- Release, Control & Validations (RCV)
- Operational Support & Analysis (OSA)
Paul M. Dooley, Optimal Connections principal consultant, is a AXELOS and PeopleCert certified instructor. For more information on ITIL Intermediate Level courses, please contact us.
Why Choose Us For ITIL Training and Certification?
Experience – Our instructors have years of hand-on IT practitioner experience, in both consulting and practitioner roles. Our wide range and in-depth experience enables us to deliver a rich and rewarding learning experience that includes many real-world examples, allowing our students to take away practical knowledge and skills they can put right to work.
Qualifications – Our instructors hold graduate and post graduate degrees, and are all active in ITSMF. In addition, they are minimally ITIL Service Manager Certified/V3 Experts.
Quality Results – We are committed to delivering quality results, which is why we don’t offer a high volume of ITIL training courses. When you attend one of our ITIL training courses, you can be assured of getting the best in real-world service knowledge and skills. And you’ll be prepared to pass the ITIL certification you’re aiming for!
ITIL Training and Certification
… from Optimal Connections, LLC
For more information on ITIL Certification Training please call 1 (949) 305-3544, or email us. Optimal Connections, LLC – Your Source for ITIL Certification Training,