ITIL V3 Foundation eLearning Course
Certificate: ITIL V3 Foundation eLearning
Course ID: ITIL9056
Duration: 18 hours
Delivery: Self-paced eLearning
Exam: Ordered and arranged for by customer separately
Credits: 2 credit units in ITIL Scheme
ITIL® Foundation eLearning Course offers scenario-based training with real-life connects. Learners will attend a Virtual Training Conference at the majestic Royal Chao Phraya Hotel in Bangkok.
Download the fact sheet: ITIL Foundation eLearning Fact Sheet
In this virtual atmosphere, the learners will attend conference sessions hosted by two ITIL Experts, who will explain the foundations of ITIL. As part of the learner’s stay at the hotel, they will have the opportunity to assist the hotel management team with different projects and scenarios that will test their new ITIL knowledge.
This course has been created while keeping in mind the requirements of today’s learners — those looking for a fun and engaging learning environment that offers hands-on experience. The scenarios are geared to provide both theoretical and practical knowledge, facilitating an effective method for reinforcement and self-assessment. Offering greater value than any other mode of instruction, this course provides motivation as well as learning. This self-paced course introduces the learners to the Lifecycle of managing IT Services to deliver to business expectations. It offers concrete foundation knowledge of the core disciplines of ITIL.
The ITIL best practice is composed of five core disciplines: Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operations, and Continual Service Improvement. These disciplines represent a Service Lifecycle framework that enhances alignment with the business while demonstrating business value, improving ROI, and enabling IT to solve specific operational needs.
About the Service Provider
ITIL® is de facto best practice for IT Service Management and it is owned by AXELOS. Under the AXELOS accreditation scheme, ITpreneurs is an Accredited Training Organization (ATO) accredited by PEOPLECERT which is an Exam Institute. Optimal Connections is an ITpreneurs certified ITIL Training organization, affiliated with AXELOS and PEOPLECERT. This means that Optimal Connections and ITpreneurs meet all of the criteria required under the scheme and is audited regularly to ensure compliance.
At the end of this course, learners will be able to identify:
- The key principles and concepts of IT Service Management.
- The benefits of implementing ITIL in an organization.
- Service Management processes and understand how they map to the Service Lifecycle.
- The basic concepts and definitions related to the Service Lifecycle.
- The activities and roles involved with the Service Lifecycle.
- The relationships among the components of the Service Lifecycle and understand how they map to other components.
- The factors that affect the effectiveness of the Service Lifecycle.
The online ITIL Foundation eLearning Course content is provided by ITPreneurs, a partner of the IT Learning Connection, and a leading provider of IT training material covering many disciplines. Your online self-paced ITIL Foundation course includes:
- Industry leading ITIL Foundation Course Content
- Interactive Case Study
- ITIL Summary Notes
- Sample Templates
- Exam Facts
- Exam Question Structure
- Successful Exam Strategies
- Mock Exam
The ITIL Foundation Exam is not included in this price of this package. The learner is invited to purchase the exam, and may schedule the exam after the class with the exam testing agency. Instructions will be provided to the learner to guide them in this process.
Upon successful passing of the ITIL Foundation exam, the leaner will be recognized with 2 credits in the ITIL qualification scheme. Completion of this e-learning course gives the learner 18 PDUs (Professional Development Units). Learners will have the option to print their course completion certificates when their e-learning course is completed.
Anyone planning to take the ITIL® Foundation Exam including (but not limited to) IT Management, IT Support Staff, IT Consultants, Business Managers, Business Process Owners, IT Developers, Service Providers and System Integrators.
None, although a familiarity with IT Service Delivery will be beneficial.
- ITIL Foundation Course
- Service Management as a Practice
- The Service Lifecycle
- Service Strategy
- Service Design
- Service Transition
- Service Operation
- Continual Service Improvement
- Technology and Architecture
- Competenance and Training
- Exam Preparation Guide
To Order and Start Your ITIL Foundation Course with Exam:
- Why pay more? Get the same ITpreneurs industry leading online content for less with Optimal Connections!
- To purchase the course and start training, please select the Buy Now button below. You will pay with either your Paypal Account or a Credit Card, via PayPal Merchant Services.
- Be sure to enter your complete contact information, including name, address, email address and phone number (in case we need to contact you by phone).
- After you purchase the course you will receive a course Login ID and Password via email, along with supporting collateral, and be taken to our Online Campus to start right away. You may start your course immediately, and you have up to 90 days to complete it – at your own pace (most other vendors only offer 30-60 days!).
If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Service Team by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ITIL Foundation eLearning Course
Product Code: ITIL9056
$249.00 USD, excl tax
To order the ITIL Foundation Exam with this course, please see our page on the ITIL Foundation exam at https://optimalconnectionscom.wordpress.com/itil-foundation-exam/