Product Type: DevOps Awareness Self-Study
Duration: Self-paced, 1 Day
Language: English (en-US)
Delivery Format: eBook (self-paced study course)
What is DevOps? Is it for the Development and Operations teams? How is it helpful for the IT professionals? What are the opportunities or career path in the DevOps field? The DevOps Awareness course helps you know the answers of those questions. DevOps Awareness is a 1-day course that is designed to provide the basic education required to build your DevOps vocabulary and understand its principles and practices.
View the eBook and Fact Sheet:
- Individuals involved in IT development, IT operations or IT service management
- Individuals whose role is touched by DevOps and continuous delivery, such as the following IT roles:
- DevOps engineers
- Product owners
- Integration specialists
- Operations managers
- Incident & change managers
- System administrators
- Network administrators
- Business managers
- Automation architects
- Enterprise architects
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Discuss the drivers responsible for the emergence of DevOps.
- Define and discuss the key concepts and principles of DevOps.
- List and explain the business benefits of DevOps and continuous delivery.
- Describe the Service Delivery process.
- Explain the automation concepts for the software delivery process.
- Describe how DevOps relates to Lean and Agile methodologies.
- Basic familiarity with Agile, Scrum, Lean, and ITSM principles is beneficial
Course Materials: For Participants
- Course Book (eBook or printed)
Module 1: Course Introduction
- Course Overview
- DASA Competence Framework
- Knowledge Areas and Skill Areas
- Competence Framework in Practice
- Course Objectives
- DASA: Mastering DevOps in Practice (Knowledge and Skills)
- Module Summary
Module 2: DevOps Introduction
- Emergence of DevOps
- Core Principles of DevOps
Module 3: DevOps and IT Aspects
- There is no exam for this course.
Course Specific Delivery Information
- Course is self-paced, and delivered via an eBook for each learner
Pricing and Order Information:
- Description: DevOps Awareness Self-Study Course
- Code: DvOps1015
- Price: $129 USD per user
To Order and Start Your DevOps Awareness Self-Study Course:
- To purchase the course and start training, please select the Buy Now button below. You will pay with either your Paypal Account or a Credit Card, via PayPal Merchant Services.
- Be sure to enter your complete contact information, including name, address, email address and phone number (in case we need to contact you by phone).
- After you purchase the course you will receive a course Login ID and Password via email, so you can redeem your voucher download your self-study course books, and start your course right away.
About The Service Provider:
The DevOps Agile Skills Association (DASA) is an open, global initiative to develop standards for DevOps competencies that will benefit the individual, team, and organization. ITpreneurs is a DASA Courseware Partner, and Optimal Connections is both an accredited ITpreneurs training organization and a DASA Training Partner.
For More Information:
For more information or for a special quote for your organization, please call 1 (949) 305-3544, or email us at email@example.com.